IF YOU LOVE IT, WE’LL LOVE IT
Bring your pride and joy to Rockynats, Australia’s newest national motoring festival, a showcase of horsepower, speed, driving skills and engineering excellence.
Car entries are now open. All entries include a Spectator Buddy pass!
All entries are subject to review, and will be approved
(a) when the criteria is met, and
(b) your application is completed and paid in full.
|Early Bird Entrant
June 26, 2019 – November 30, 2019
|Pre-Event 1 Entrant
December 1, 2019 – March 31, 2020
|Pre-Event 2 Entrant
April 1, 2020 – June 10, 2020
WHAT DOES MY CAR ENTRY INCLUDE?
- Entrant pass x 1
- Spectator buddy pass x 1
- Entrant t-shirt, license plate and stickers
- Entry to judging and competitions
- Street cruising (registered cars only)
- Parking in Event Precincts
One vehicle can have multiple entrants but all drivers need to complete and pay for a separate entry. Additional buddy and spectator passes are sold separately. These will be available soon.
WHAT CAN I DO WITH MY REGISTERED CAR AT ROCKYNATS
Everything you want, including burnouts, street drags, show and shine, and dyno. Drifting is an exhibition/invitation activity only.
WHAT CAN I DO WITH MY UNREGISTERED CAR AT ROCKYNATS
- You can take part in the Burnouts, Street Drags, dyno and some limited cruising within the event precincts.
- Simply trailer your car to the Northside Precinct or the CBD Precinct, where there are ample load/unload zones.
- You’re welcome to leave your unregistered car at these precincts for the entire Rockynats! There is no street cruising for unregistered cars outside of the event precincts.
- Drifting is an exhibition/invitation activity only for Rockynats 2020.
WHERE AND WHEN IS SCRUTINEERING
Competitors in the Burnouts will scrutineer at the Northside Precinct. All other entrants will scrutineer at the Rockhampton Showgrounds.
Thursday 9AM – 8PM
Friday 9AM – 8PM
Thursday 12PM – 8PM
Friday 9AM – 3PM
- You must hold a current driver’s license or provisional license. Learners are not allowed.
- Entrants under the age of 18 years must have a guardian’s consent to participate.
COMPETITION AND JUDGING
Information about events and competitions including judging categories, driving events and layouts will be sent to all entrants by September 30, 2019.